Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to download one copy of the materials
(information) on www.athlor.in's website for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on athlor.in's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by athlor.in at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on this website are provided "as is". athlor.in makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall athlor.in or its suppliers be liable for any damages arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on athlor.in's Internet site, even if we or authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. It is your responsibility to ensure proper use under the guidance of a qualified professional.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on this website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Athlor.in does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Athlor.in may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Athlor.in does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
We take all reasonable care to review all of the sites linked on our website to make sure they are safe for you. However, we do not review any links coming to (or appearing to be of) athlor.in from external websites and is not responsible for the contents of any such site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by athlor.in of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to this web site shall be governed by the laws of India without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
What Payment options do you offer?
You can use Credit card, Debit card, Netbanking, Cash on Delivery, Direct bank transfer (NEFT) and Paytm to make your purchase.
Are there any hidden charges?
There are zero hidden charges when you make a purchase on athlor.in. The prices listed for all the items are final and inclusive of all taxes. The price you see on the product page is exactly what you pay.
However, You could be charged Rs 30 delivery charges for Nagpur and Rs. 100 for all other cities.
Shipping is free for all orders above 1499!
I tried placing my order through debit/credit card/Net Banking but the order was not successful. Should I panic?
There is absolutely no need to panic. Check your bank/credit card account to first ensure if your account has been debited. If your account has been debited after a payment failure (and money has not been credited to our account), it is normally rolled back by banks within 7 working days. The time taken can vary from bank to bank and we, unfortunately, cannot influence this. Please check with your bank for more details.
If the money has been credited to our account we will initiate a full refund within 3 days of your request. According to rules, refunds are only made back to original source of payment. The expected timelines are as below:
Net Banking 2-4 working days
Debit Card 5-7 working days
Credit Card 7-21 working days
How do you ship your orders?
We ship throughout the week, except Sunday & Public holidays. To ensure that your order reaches you on time, we ship through reputed courier agencies only like FedEx, DTDC, Bluedart etc. For remote locations / pincodes, where courier service is not available, orders will be dispatched through Speed Post.
The outer packaging looks damaged. What should I do?
We take the utmost care to ensure that the product is properly packed before dispatch. However, due to rough handling on certain pincodes, the packaging may get damaged during transit. If you believe you have received the parcel in damaged condition or if the seal is opened/tampered with, please REFUSE to accept delivery. Also, please mention "damaged" on the signature sheet of the delivery person. In such cases, the parcel will be returned to us and we will send you a brand new one.
What are the shipping charges?
The charges may vary depending on the quantity of a product. The charges will be mentioned on the product page along with other product details. Normally, the charges are Rs 30/kg for Nagpur and Rs 100/kg for all other cities. Please read the product details column before placing an order.
Shipping is free for all orders of Rs 1499 and above irrespective of size/quantity!
What if I don't receive my order?
Please provide correct and complete address and phone number while placing the order. In case a package is returned to us because of incorrect/incomplete address or if no one is available at the address at the time of delivery, we will cancel the order and initiate a refund. Payment gateway charges (depending on payment mode) and shipping charges are non-refundable.
How do I cancel an order?
If you would like to cancel an order, you can do so within 24 hours of placing the order by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention cancellation and your order ID in the subject so that we don't miss your email. We will process the cancellation and initiate a refund.
In case your order has already been shipped, you may return it.
What is the general return policy on athlor.in?
You can return all items within 7 days of receipt of goods. However, please ensure that the product is unused and the tags, boxes and other packaging is intact. Health supplements are consumables, therefore opened or used items cannot be accepted as returns. Issues like flavor dislike, sweetness preference, taste difference from other brands are also not applicable for return.
You may have to send the parcel back to us, at your own expense, in proper and original packaging as we do not offer reverse pickup facility. In such cases, shipping and payment gateway charges are non-refundable.
What modes of refund are available?
In case of online payments, refunds are made back to source i.e. money will be refunded back to original payment mode used to pay for the order.
In case of CoD orders, we will issue a cheque in the name of the person who placed the order.
We also offer store credit and/or discount coupons equal to the amount being refunded. Let us know at email@example.com . Don't forget to put your order number in the subject line.